ELITE INNOVATION ON PATIENT ENGAGEMENT & DELIVERY
Join some of the brightest minds and leading organizations at the premier forum to advance patient engagement and healthcare delivery: MedCity ENGAGE June 5-6 in Washington, D.C. ENGAGE is an executive-level event featuring the most innovative thinking from payers, providers, policymakers, health IT and beyond to highlight best-in-class approaches to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare: patient engagement.
Winning accountable care organization models. Empowering Medicare reimbursement trends. Cutting-edge health data insights. ENGAGE is the one place that gets the entire ecosystem together to best understand the patient and consumer engagement trends that sit at the core of healthcare innovation and reform.
ATTENDING ENGAGE WILL GIVE YOU:
- A shared understanding of the current care environment and the major policy and market drivers behind care innovation
- Perspectives from federal policy leaders on future government support of patient engagement
- Perspectives from health leaders on the business case for exceptional patient engagement
- Panel sessions dedicated to ACOs, patient-centered medical homes, chronic disease management, as well as employer wellness and behavioral change
- Insight from engagement experts from a variety of different fields and how to apply those principles to healthcare
- Access to innovators “in the trenches” and demonstrations of the latest technology platforms to communicate with and encourage patient behavior
Over 300 will attend—join us now to be part of the innovation taking place on the future of patient engagement and healthcare delivery.